The affordable, all-new redesigned Apple AirPort Express makes it easy to set up and manage a secure home Wi-Fi network from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Simultaneous dual-band 802.11n automatically provides the fastest connections available for your Wi-Fi-enabled devices. AirPlay lets you wirelessly play your iTunes music on your stereo or speakers. And a USB port for your printer lets you wirelessly print from any computer in your home.
- Easy Wi-Fi setup using iPhone, iPad, or Mac: Connect your DSL or cable modem to AirPort Express and create your new wireless network in just a few taps from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. If you're using OS X Lion, use the built-in AirPort Utility on your Mac. Setup is just as fast and just as easy.
- Simultaneous dual-band 802.11n: AirPort Express lets Wi-Fi-enabled devices connect to your network on the 2.4GHzand 5GHz wireless bands. Which means every connected device automatically uses the best band available for the fastest possible performance.
- AirPlay takes the music from the iTunes library on your computer or iOS device and sends it wirelessly to any connected stereo or speakers in your home (audio cable sold separately). Play music on one set of speakers - or if you have more than one AirPort Express connected to speakers, play your music from iTunes on all of them at the same time.
- Print wirelessly from any room: On the back of AirPort Express is a USB port that's made for your printer. Just plug it in and instantly, it's like having a printer in every room. And since AirPort Express works with Mac and PC, everyone in the house can take advantage of one centrally available printer
- Compatibility and security: AirPort Express is compatible with devices using the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. So no matter what Wi-Fi device you're using, it willwork with AirPort Express. AirPort Express also features a built-in firewall to protect your network from malicious Internet attacks.100-240V AC, 50-60Hz. Input current: 0.2 amp